You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Goa Travel and Tourism contest

Hi All members,

We are pleased to announce one more contest in Goaspider that member can write own article about Goa Travel and Tourism or Excursion in Goa etc. once you drafted your article please post it in Goaspider Resource section then kindly mention your post URL in this thread. We will announce deadline on this very soon. You can begin to write article and post it here with immediate effect dated 14 June 2011.

The best one will get good points and reward from Goaspider and please feel free to let us know in this thread if you need any further clarification on this.

All the very best to participants.

Regards,
    Webmaster / Goaspider
    Sir really nice programme, I want to participate in this programme but please mention winning amount.

Here is my first entry to this competition- All information about Angoda beach in Goa. and please give the deadline of this competition.

Hi All,

This contest deadline will be on 14th August 2011 and result will be declared on 15th August 2011.

First Prize to consolidate prize will be from more than few hundreds to fifty rupees accordingly with ample points for all entries will be allotted.

All the very best.
    Webmaster / Goaspider

Here is my second entry to this contest- Visiting Colva Residency in Goa.

Hi Narendar Sharma,

Thanks for eagerly participating in this contest and submitted few articles, please contact Sandy or Tony for further result on this as it has delayed little bit.

Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.